- The journal publishes original research papers containing new results on theoretical and applied problems. Research areas include the subjects such as:
- Mathematical formation, mathematics history
- The mathematical analysis
- Geometry and topology
- Algebra, the theory of numbers, the mathematical logic
- The Differential and integrated equations
- The Mathematical physics and special functions
- The elasticity and plasticity Theory
- Mechanics of a liquid and gas, magnetic hydrodynamics
- The Theory of probability and the mathematical statistics
- The Financial mathematics
- The calculated mathematics
- Publication language
is English. More info>>>
- Submitted articles are subjected to a peer-review process.
- The journal is a peer-reviewed, free access, purely electronic journal under the patronage of the:
Georgian Technical University ,
- MICM - Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Georgian Technical University .
- Please see the instructions for the paper submission at the page " FOR AUTHORS".
- To track the status of your article and view the recently received articles, please use the menu button "NEWS".
- To view the previous issues of the journal, please use the menu button "PREVIOUS".