- The journal publishes original research papers containing new results on theoretical and applied problems. Research areas include the subjects such as:
- Mathematical models, computational methods;
- Information technology in education;
- Information theory and information processing;
- Control in data bases and knowledge bases;
- Information transmissions in computer networks;
- Multimedia technology;
- Informational security and cryptology;
- Informational technologies in technical and social-economic systems;
- Analysis and syntheses of control systems;
- Quantum computing;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Informational interaction.
- Computational linguistics;
- Mathematical Statistics and its Applications;
- Machine Learning;
- Publication language
is English. More info>>>
- Submitted articles are subjected to a peer-review process.
- The journal is a peer-reviewed, free access, purely electronic journal under the patronage of the:
Georgian Technical University ,
- MICM - Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Georgian Technical University .
- Please see the instructions for the paper submission at the page " FOR AUTHORS".
- To track the status of your article and view the recently received articles, please use the menu button "NEWS".
- To view the previous issues of the journal, please use the menu button "PREVIOUS".